Almost every beauty brand is now busy launching Christmas sets so there are not so many new beauty products this week that would excite me a lot. However, I’ve found some really interesting arrivals from Vieve, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Omorovicza.
Vieve The Ninetease Collection
Vieve launched The Ninetease Collection, which is inspired by 90s makeup looks and includes a cool-toned eye palette and lipsticks.
Vieve The Ninetease Palette contains richly pigmented buttery mattes and metallic shimmers, that are promised to be effortlessly blendable, creamy and easily buildable.
- SKIMP – matte ivory
- ACID WASH – moonlight silver shimmer
- SUPERMODEL – grey-meets-beige cool-toned matte
- VHS – molten metal shimmer
- WHTVER – mink matte
- DIAL UP – champagne shimmer
- PHASE – matte warm nude
- LOW RISE – mauve matte
- ’93 – rich matte burgundy
- SOOT – a cool-toned deep purple with a matte finish
The palette costs £45 and is available at Space NK, Cult Beauty and Vieve
Vieve The Ninetease Lipsticks have a matte finish and are available in a cool-toned brown nude shade NINETEASE, perfect pink-brown BRAT and warm brown BITE. All three shades are said to be long-lasting and moisturising, leaving the lips feeling silky and smooth thanks to the nourishing ingredients and waxes these lipsticks are formulated with.
Vieve The Ninetease Lipsticks cost £19.00 – £21.00 and are available at Space NK, Cult Beauty and Vieve
Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Palette
An Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Palette features 12 rich mattes and high-reflect shimmers with soft, buildable texture. Shades included:
- Rose Quartz – a sparkling pink champagne with a metallic finish
- Royal – a shimmering burgundy with pink reflects
- Haze – silver gold with multi-dimensional reflects and metallic finish
- Rose Fire – bright copper with multi-dimensional reflects and metallic finish
- Sunrose – a matte peachy-brown with sparkling reflects
- Nova – golden bronze with multi-dimensional reflects and metallic finish
- Heavenly – platinum gold with multi-dimensional reflects and metallic finish
- Element – rosy brown with a metallic finish
- Ashes – greyish-taupe with a matte finish and sparkling reflects
- Dune – rustic brown with a matte finish
- Nocturne – greystone with sparkling reflects and a metallic finish
- Noble – plum brown with a matte finish
Where to buy: Cult Beauty, Beauty Bay
Omorovicza Even Tone
New Omorovicza Even Tone is a serum designed to address the causes of unevenness in the skin for a smoother, more even appearance. It is formulated with amber microalgae, that only targets the areas of excess melanin helping to preserve the natural skin tone while reducing the look of uneven pigmentation. It also contains Omorovicza’s patented Healing Concentrate, which captures the benefits of Budapest’s thermal waters, gentle acids to provide mild smoothing exfoliation and niacinamide to refine the look of pores.
Omorovicza Even Tone is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and works without irritation or photosensitivity.
Price: £110 | 30ml
Where to buy: Space NK
Find the latest beauty deals here and here
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you