OK! Beauty Box have a new box launching on June 15th, and I have spoilers for you. The edit is all about holidays and staycations and includes summer essentials for skin, hair and body. Worth over £115, you can try your first box for just £4.95. The regular price is£15.
What’s inside the OK! Beauty Box June 2022:
- Mudmasky Pure Saved by the Scrub for Underarms (full size, worth £20) – contains only 5 natural ingredients, including kaolin and re-used coffee powder, that will keep your armpits fresh for up to 16 hours
- Magnitone Wipeout Swipes (pack of two, worth £8) – eco-friendly, microfibre cleansing pads that remove even the toughest makeup, with just warm water. They are reusable and can be used many-many times
- Warda Glow Boost Vitamin C Face Oil-Serum (full size, worth £49.99) – a lightweight facial oil that absorbs quickly and helps to instantly replenish and nourish your complexion with Hyaluronic acid, Pomegranate extract, Glycerin and Almond oil
- Paul Yacomine Sun Sea and Chlorine Protection for Hair (full size, worth £28) – the blend of oils that protect hair from sun damage, deeply conditions and lease incredible scent
- Grace & Stellar Rose Spray Hydrating Facial Spay (travel size, worth £5) – a fragrant face mist that gives the skin an extra layer of moisture. Perfect for spraying during flights, throughout the day, before bed or in the morning
In the box you’ll also receive a voucher to redeem two free copies of OK! Magazine (worth £5.60).
Also read about the new Cult Beauty The Body Edit Box and Asos Jetset Beauty Box June 2022
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you