Latest in Beauty have two new beauty boxes one of which is the LIB x The Sunday Times India Knight Edit 2022 worth £243. This edit costs £48 and features a selection of India’s top-rated products including hair and body care, skincare and fragrance from brands like Biossance, Living Proof, Escentric Molecules, Soapsmith and more.
Available here. LiB PRO also get 15% off, no code needed. Additionally, enjoy £5 off with the code SAVEONSTS.
What’s inside the LIB x The Sunday Times India Knight Edit 2022:
- ESCENTRIC MOLECULES M+ Iris Fragrance (full size 30ml | worth £47)
- LIVING PROOF Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo (full size 198ml | worth £25)
- BIOSSANCE 100% Squalane Oil (full size 100ml | worth £25)
- MURAD Clarifying Oil-Free Water Gel (full size 47ml | worth £42)
- WELEDA Skin Food Body Butter (full size 150ml | worth £19.75)
- L’OREAL Metal Detox Concentrated Oil (full size 50ml | worth £26)
- EAU THERMALE AVÈNE Cleanance Comedomed Localised Drying Emulsion (full size 15ml)
- PHILIP KINGSLEY Elasticizer Therapies, fragrances will vary (travel size 40ml)
- RUBY HAMMER Precision Eyeliner Pencil in Pitch Black (full size 0.09g | worth £18)
- SOAPSMITH Bloomsbury Bath Soak (full size 250ml | worth £16)
Also, take a look at the contents of Lookfantastic x Liz Earle Limited Edition Beauty Box 2022 and Liberty Mercury Retrograde Beauty Kit
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you