Latest in Beauty have the Mindful Beauty Edit launching in July, and it’ll be filled with brands that take a mindful approach to beauty.
What products to expect inside the Latest in Beauty the Mindful Beauty Edit:
- Time Bomb FUNK OFF Charcoal Mask – purifying and detoxing mask with encapsulated active charcoal
- Urban Veda Reviving Facial Oil – contains nourishing Argan, Borage, Evening Primrose, Rosehip, and Shatavari organic oils selected for their high omega content
- Arbonne AgeWell Moisture Restoring Cream – provides moisture along with mineral-based, broad-spectrum SPF 15 protection. Contains hyaluronic acid, sustainable orange stem cell extract, peptides, brown algae extract and stabilized Vitamin C
- Un Did In Your Face Water Tint For Face – moisturiser, skin serum and foundation in one bottle. Contains glycerin, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and chamomile to hydrate and soothe redness. Available in six shades that blend to natural skin tone
- SkinSence Anti-Aging Retinol Serum – a lightweight serum formulated with innovative double encapsulation of pure retinol at an entry-level 0.3% concentration
- Zao Makeup Bamboo Volume & Sheathing Mascara – this mascara thickens and curls eyelashes to enlarge the eye. Based on very mild organic avocado oil, it is perfectly adapted to sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
The price and release date will be announced later. Latest in Beauty also have a Latest In Beauty Style Summer Essentials Edit available – read about it here.
Also, take a look at the new Naturisimo 10-Piece Gift Natural Essentials GWP and Mintdbox GLOWD Beauty Box
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you