Glossybox have a new limited edition beauty box in collaboration with blogger Charlotte Greedy, AKA Miss Greedy. The box is worth over £115 and features five full-size and five deluxe minis.
The GLOSSYBOX X Charlotte Greedy Limited Edition goes on sale on 12th July here. Subscribers can purchase their box for £35, whilst non-subscribers can get theirs for £40. You may subscribe to the Glossybox here.
What’s inside the GLOSSYBOX X Charlotte Greedy Limited Edition Beauty Box:
- The Beauty Crop Colour Changing Lip Oil (full size | £8.50) – a PH colour-changing lip oil with a non-sticky finish
- Hollywood Browzer Brow Perfector (full size | £12.95) – a dual-sided brow shaping tool
- Wild Natural Deodorant (deluxe mini 18g | £3.50)
- Elemis Superfood Moisturising Primer (deluxe mini 20ml | £17) – a silicone-free moisturiser that primes and hydrates
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (deluxe mini 75ml | £20) – fast-absorbing body cream with the scent of salted caramel and pistachio
- Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist (deluxe mini 30ml | £8) – prolongs makeup wear and keeps it from moving, melting, and settling into fine lines or pores
- ESPA Tri Active Body Serum (full size | £45.00) – a radiance-enhancing serum, designed to bring out a more natural glow
- Scrub Daddy Scrub Mommy Sponge (full size | £4.79) – a cleaning sponge made from FlexTexture and ResoFoam that changes texture based on the water temperature
- Love Raw Salted Caramel Water Bar (full size | £1.65)
See what’s inside previous beauty boxes from Glossybox in the posts here
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you