Here are some of the best launches of this week, including beauty products from Charlotte Tilbury, Natasha Denona, By Beauty Bay, Medik8, and Jordan Samuel.
Charlotte Tilbury Holiday Magic Collection
This year’s Christmas collection from Charlotte Tilbury is called Holiday Magic and includes gorgeous eyeshadows and face palettes:
- Pillow Talk Beautifying Face Palette Fair / Medium (£60.00) – featuring cool pink matte SOFT BLUSH, warm glow highlighter SUPER GLOW, peach-pink matte SUPER BLUSH, rose gold highlighter MULTI-GLOW
- Pillow Talk Beautifying Face Palette Medium / Deep (£60.00) – includes peachy rose matte SOFT BLUSH, gold highlighter SUPER GLOW, warm rose matte SUPER BLUSH and warm pink gold highlighter MULTI-GLOW
- Charlotte Tilbury Hypnotising Pop Shot in Rose Gold (£25.00) – single eyeshadow in the soft champagne shade with a metallic finish
- Charlotte Tilbury Hypnotising Pop Shot Sunlit in Diamond (£25.00) – single eyeshadow in the warm gold shade with a metallic finish
- Charlotte Tilbury Hypnotising Pop Shot in Lover’s Diamond (£25.00) – rusty single eyeshadow with a metallic finish
- Charlotte Tilbury Hypnotising Pop Shot in Cosmic Rocks (£25.00) – blue-green single eyeshadow with a duo-chrome finish
Natasha Denona My Dream Collection
- Natasha Denona My Dream Palette (£64.00) – a midi-sized palette which brings together 15 of Natasha’s favourite eyeshadows in burgundy, brown, and coral mattes offset by neutral golden shimmer and high shine metallics. Includes 2 existing shades and 13 brand new shades
- Natasha Denona My Dream Cheek Trio (£44.00) – very first Natasha’s cheek trio with Cream Blush in shade Natasha, dewy Face Glow Cream Shimmer highlighter, and a powder Dream Glow Highlighter
- Natasha Denona My Dream Lipgloss in Natasha (£25.00) – soft and conditioning lip shine with nourishing balm-like benefits and a subtle rosy tint
- Natasha Denona My Dream Lipstick in Natasha (£24.00) – delivers glistening, full coverage colour with super soft hydration and a luminous modern finish
- Natasha Denona My Dream Lip Crayon (£23.00) – a long-wearing, highly-pigmented matte lip pencil with an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula
By Beauty Bay Dark Fantasy Collection
By Beauty Bay have launched a beautiful By Beauty Bay Dark Fantasy Collection which contains:
- By Beauty Bay Dark Fantasy 20 Color Palette (£15.00) – with 20 creamy mattes and metallic shimmers that have impressive pigment payoff, outstanding staying power, and great blendability
- By Beauty Bay Liquid Crystal Eyeshadow Trio Chrome Collection (£15.00) – a set of three crystal-inspired liquid eyeshadows that feature two duo chrome, colour shifting formulas and a chrome shade. Shades included: a green to gold duo chrome Labradorite, a purple to blue duo chrome Apatite, and a silvery grey chrome Selenite
- By Beauty Bay Flicker Faux Eyelashes (£8.00) – a pair of flirty, wispy, reusable 3D faux mink eyelashes
- By Beauty Bay Dark Fantasy 12-Piece Eye Brush Set (£25.00) – a set of 12 eye brushes and a brush bag
Where to buy: Beauty Bay
Medik8 Press and Clear
New Medik8 Press and Clear toner promises to make skin visibly healthier and clearer-looking in just seven days. This non-sticky and non-greasy skincare product supports a healthy skin barrier and reduces oiliness, the look of enlarged pores and uneven skin tone.
The toner is formulated with 2% encapsulated salicylic acid that is slowly delivered into the skin, exfoliating and decongesting the complexion. Additionally, it contains tranexamic acid that makes the skin look clearer, while aloe vera and sake extract soothe and hydrate.
Jordan Samuel Skin Mandelic Exfoliating Mask
Jordan Samuel Skin Mandelic Exfoliating Mask works with one of the gentlest AHAs – mandelic acid – which effectively sloughs away dead skin cells revealing the glowing complexion. The mask also has rich in trace minerals Moroccan lava clay, which helps to reduce excess oil so that you worry less about the T-zone. And, finally, here you will find squalane for deep moisturising and protecting the skin via fatty acids and antioxidants.
Where to buy: Cult Beauty
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you